For attendees registered for Cisco Live, full-time IT professionals can participate in Meraki Mission. Meraki Mission is a program built to drive participation in various activities (each “Mission”) through Cisco Live. As Missions are completed, attendees will receive points which can be redeemed for a spin on the prize wheel to potentially win a prize.
While Meraki Mission is open to all audiences and while anyone may join Cisco Live to be eligible for any prize, in order to win a prize, Participants must:
• Attend the live event or required session per Mission in its entirety.
• Provide a valid company name and company email address.
• (i) Be an IT professional working in either the US or Canada, (ii) have an active role of managing, maintaining, or monitoring their organization’s network, infrastructure, and (iii) be employed by the company.
• Register with a shipping address in the US or Canada At this time we cannot ship prizes to any region outside of the US or Canada.
• Not be a Cisco employee.
• Provide a shipping address that is in the same country as the Participant's residence or work address on record with Cisco Meraki. You will have the option to submit your personal address in light of shelter in place. Your address will be deleted from our records once your prize has been shipped.
By accepting the prize, you represent that you are authorized by your employer to accept the prize and that you will disclose receipt of the prize to your employer as and if required. Cisco Meraki reserves the right not to fulfill your prize shipment if it would violate export control laws, if the prize is not certified in your country, or if the prize is unable to clear customs at the time of shipment. The Participant is responsible for taxes and duties, if any. Due to abuse, we cannot provide prizes to individuals who register with Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, and other email domains not registered to your company. Only one prize per person at the discretion of Cisco Meraki. Prizes available while supplies last. Please speak contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Please note that U.S. K-12 schools, public libraries, and any foreign officials as defined under anti-corruption statutes are not eligible to receive a prize.